- POLICE PROTECTION East Ridge Police Department 622-1725
- EMERGENCY Fire -- Police -- Ambulance 911 Nearest ambulance is Memorial Hospital EMS 495-3677 Please ensure that your house number is visible to emergency vehicles.
- TOWN MEETINGS Regular town meetings are held on the third Tuesday of January, April, July, and October. Meetings are held at the Greater Emmanuel Apostolic Church at 400 Tunnel Boulevard and begin at 7:00 pm. All residents are encouraged to attend. Notices of these meetings are printed in the Chattanooga Times / Free Press and posted on the website (Ridgeside.net). All residents are encouraged to attend.
- VOTING PLACE Pool office is used on all regular voting days. Please register and vote in Ridgeside. Voting days are announced in the Chattanooga Times/Free Press.
- TENNESSEE INCOME TAXES Ridgeside receives a share of Tennessee Income taxes paid on interest from investments, etc. The code 334 should be used when filing your Tennessee State Income Tax Form (especially significant for new residents or first time filers).
- GARBAGE Pickup on Monday Mornings. PLEASE BAG AND TIE ALL GARBAGE. Pickup is at rear of the house. Trash other than regular garbage should be placed in tied bags on regular garbage days and will be gathered with regular garbage. RECYCLE DAY IS EVERY OTHER MONDAY Please put recycle items in the provided recycle bin.
- BRUSH All brush should be bagged and on Tuesdays left by the curb.
- LAWNS Residents are expected to keep lawns cut and neat, including the grass strip between the sidewalk and the street, all of which adds to the attractive appearance of Ridgeside. Please, stand back and look at your property with a critical eye. The better we look the more our property is worth. If you own an extra lot, be sure that you give it the attention that you give your yard. Remember someone has to look at it regularly. Thanks! FULL cooperation is what makes Ridgeside a great place to live.
- CRIME DETERRENTS A Neighborhood Watch Program has been in effect since 2006. Contact Karen Page at 698-1478 for the names of street captains or more information. The community also uses the the mobile phone app Village Defense with is available as a download for both iOS and Android devices. Every house should have a light at the curb. Please have your lawn gas lights repaired and in good working order. Please also lock all cars and do not leave valuables in your cars. Cars parked on the street are most susceptible, so please park in your driveway or garage.
- Please report suspicious activities and cars to the East Ridge Police at 622-1725. This is one of the best deterrents to crime in our neighborhood.
- SECURITY ALARMS Two false alarms are allowed, and then a $25 fine per incident, if East Ridge Police Department has to respond. DOGS When dogs are outside, please ensure that they are fenced or on a leash at ALL times. Please be neighborly and control barking dogs. Cleaning up after your dog while walking is expected. City ordinances will be enforced.
- STREET PARKING Please do not park your car on the street. Cars parked on the street obstruct vision, detract from the beauty of our neighborhood, and are a traffic hazard/danger to children. Please park in your driveway or garage.
- PARK AMENITY Our neighborhood park is located between Ridgeside and Hilldale, and includes tennis courts and a playground. Please enjoy the amenity as much as possible.
More About Services